Schuberth C3 White Matt Unisex Beautiful In Colors
High performance aerodynamics
The C3 is the new generation flip-up helmet. It stands out from the crowd at all times through its advanced aerodynamics and agreeable riding characteristics. The integrated features make it ahead of its time.
C3 - New generation flip-up technology from the SCHUBERTH wind tunnel makes your next touring journey a sheer riding pleasure.
Aeroacoustics of the C3
- Aerodynamic shape
- Directionally stable
- No oscillatory tendency
- No buffeting
All SCHUBERTH motorcycle and racing helmets are developed and optimised under scientific conditions in the SCHUBERTH wind tunnel.
Owing to its outstanding aeroacoustic characteristics, the C3 is the ideal helmet for your touring journeys.
- Extremely quiet (due to integrated acoustic collar and anti-noise pad)
- < = 84 dB(A) at 100 km per hour (with closed machines)
- Safety principle: the reduced noise level assists the rider's concentration and attentiveness.
The C3 has an innovative ventilation system.
Summer and winter
The positioning of the pad system can be adjusted, enabling fast and easy adaptation of in-helmet head ventilation according to:
- the season
- weather conditions
- personal preferences
A.R.O.S = Anti-Roll-Off-System
The Anti-Roll-Off-System especially developed by SCHUBERTH is provided as a safety feature in every SCHUBERTH motorcyle helmet. It ensures that provided the chinstrap is closed and correctly adjusted:
- the hemet cannot pivot off the head from behind
- the risk of contact between the chin section of the helmet and the chin or neck of the rider is minimised due to small angle of tilt
- the consequences of the helmet coming into contact with the chest as the result of an accident are reduced.
The C3 Carbon is characterised by its strong and distortion-free chin guard. The extremely robust chin guard locking system
- Extremely robust chin guard locking system:
- resists very high drag loads
Helmet details: Outer shell
The outer shell of the C3 combines an aerodynamically optimal shape suitable for racing with excellent protection.
- Material: S.T.R.O.N.G.-Fibre
- New helmet shell technology from SCHUBERTH permits low weight
- Glass fibre with a special resin added is compressed in a vacuum at a pressure of 6 bar to form a helmet shell which is exceptionally sturdy.
Helmet details: Inner shell
- Made of specially optimized EPS foam
- Used exclusively by SCHUBERTH
- A complex modular structure allows optimal shock absorption
Helmet details: Inner lining
The innovative interior lining of the C3 is outstanding due to its excellent fit and the optimised ventilation system.
- COOLMAX® pad system, removable and washable
- Optimized fit thanks to MaxFit concept fitting
- Skin friendly, warm & breathable Techskin material
- Variable pad system ensures effective ventilation (see ventilation summer/winter)
- Hand washable at 30 °C
- Removable cheek pads
Helmet details: Fastener system
- Standard delivery with micro-lock ratchet lock
Helmet details: 360° Reflex
Improved visibility = Enhanced security in the dark
- reflex pad embedded in the neck padding
Weight & standard
Weight: ca. 1,570 grammes* including sun visor and acoustic collar
Standard: ECE-R 22.05
The C3 conforms to the ECE-R 22.05 standard. This test standard guarantees conformity to defined safety standards in respect of impact absorption, penetration resistance, lateral rigidity, retention system and field of vision. The approval guarantees that you have approval for all the countries which recognise the standard.